LENGTH: One hour
From the time ISO 9001 was revised in 2000 to the time the most recent revision, there has been confusion on what processes need to be validated according to the requirements in clause 7.5.2, Validation of processes for production and service provision. This is further complicated by organizations that confuse the validation associated with design to the validation of processes. If you struggle with understanding these requirements, this webinar will help you.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What validation of processes is and is not
- Reviewing examples in the manufacturing and service industry
- Applying the requirements of 7.5.2 to manufacturing and service examples
After this webinar, attendees will understand the requirements in ISO 9001:2008 clause 7.5.2 in a manner to ensure they have effectively implemented them. It will also provide details on any adjustments you might need to make to your current quality management system. This information will help your organization sustain and continually improve its quality management system.
DETAILED COURSE AGENDA
- Validation of Processes for Production and Service Provision
- What it Is vs. What it is Not
- IS - Validation of Processes that cannot be verified during subsequent monitoring or measurement.
- IS NOT - Validation of Processes to ensure that they are documented correctly.
- ISO 9000 Definitions
- Taking an Exclusion
- Examples of Processes that cannot be verified by subsequent monitoring or measurement
- Manufacturing Examples
- Service Industry Examples
- Review requirements of 7.5.2 in context of manufacturing and service industry examples.
- How to define criteria for review and approval
- Approval of Equipment
- Qualification of Personnel
- Use of specific Methods and Procedures
- Required Records
- Re-Validating the Process
- Questions and Answers
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
Lorri Hunt is an active member of the U. S. Technical Advisory Group to ISO Technical Committee 176. She currently serves in the key position of Chair of Task Group 9001/4, the United States group responsible for developing consensus positions related to ISO 9001 and 9004. Recognized internationally as someone who gets the job done, she has held several international positions on ISO TC176. Most recently she was appointed as the Deputy Task Group Leader to the current amendment to ISO 9001. Lorri frequently contributes to quality publications and journals and was is the co-author of The Insiders' Guide to ISO 9001. She is a frequent speaker at conferences.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this live webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.