- Live: May 19, 2016, @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Any Time.
LENGTH: One Hour
The 2015 edition of ISO 9001 replaced preventive action with risk-based thinking (RBT). Concerns over this abstract term are valid, since there is likely to be inconsistency in interpretation, but it also allows more flexibility to adapt to the context of each organization.
In order to do effective risk-based thinking it is useful to understand the broader perspective of risk management. This webinar will discuss the RBT requirements and compare them to risk management and some commonly used models and tools. It will then focus on applying these concepts within a quality management system with the intent of helping the organization achieve quality objectives.
- What are the specific ISO RBT requirements
- What you’re probably already doing that meets the requirements
- Some potential RBT improvement opportunities
- Linkage between RBT and the process approach
- What evidence could you provide of RBT?
What You Will Learn
- Examples of RBT applied to operational processes (e.g., customer requirements, purchasing, design, production)
- Examples of RBT applied to system management processes (e.g., nonconforming material, internal audit, corrective action)
- How ISO 31000 and ISO 31010 could be of help
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for one year
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Duke Okes has conducted quality management training & consulting for industry since 1985, after having spent years as a quality engineer in the automotive industry. In the past 10 years he has conducted more than 300 workshops on root cause analysis for organizations from the manufacturing, healthcare, laboratory and financial sectors.
He is certified by ASQ as a CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, and has published and presented more than two dozen articles/talks on quality audits for several publications and conferences, including a series in Paton Professional's The Auditor. He is the author of Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action and Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.