- Live: June 22, 2016 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Available Anytime!
LENGTH: One Hour
Root cause analysis is at the core of many activities involved in managing and improving processes. Whether it’s corrective action for audit findings, technical problem solving related to equipment failures, or general process improvement, the ability to discern the reasons for variances in product and process performance is critical.
Unfortunately many individuals (and organizations) have a very limited view of how to analyze a system in order to identify the actual root causes. This in-depth, one-hour webinar will present a model for such an analysis and six different approaches that can be used within it to significantly improve the probability of finding the actual root causes.
- What is a root cause?
- A powerful 10-step problem solving and root cause analysis model
- Three dimensions and six approaches for finding root causes
- How each approach is imbedded in the model
What You Will Learn
- Design, physical and variance methods of system analysis
- Why more than one approach is usually necessary
- Why visualization provides significant cognitive leverage
- When to stop drilling down for causes
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for one full year
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Duke Okes has conducted quality management training & consulting for industry since 1985, after having spent years as a quality engineer in the automotive industry. In the past 10 years he has conducted more than 300 workshops on root cause analysis for organizations from the manufacturing, health care, laboratory and financial sectors.
He is certified by ASQ as a CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, and has published and presented more than two dozen articles/talks on quality audits for several publications and conferences, including a series in Paton Professional's The Auditor. He is the author of Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action and Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.
TAG: Root Cause Analysis