- Live: July 7, 2016 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Available Anytime!
LENGTH: One Hour
The new revision of ISO 9001 requires risk-based thinking. This means quality auditors will need to consider risk when planning, conducting, and reporting audits. And it’s about time, since financial auditors have been doing it for over a decade in response to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Audit programs should continually be reconfigured to ensure that organizational processes are being viewed from different perspectives. The new focus on risk will overcome the tendency for audits to lose credibility as people become accustomed to them.
This webinar will describe three different approaches for integrating risk management consideration into the quality audit planning, execution, and reporting processes. Doing so will better align the audit process with the concerns of senior management and provide greater value to the organization.
- Risk management tools & techniques
- ISO 9001 and risk management
- Example of a Level 1 integration
- Example of a Level 2 integration
- Example of a Level 3 integration
- Planning for the shift to risk-based audits
What You Will Learn
- Differences between compliance and risk
- How to assess risk in quality management processes
- Options for using a risk lens in the audit process
- Proactive versus reactive risk consideration
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for one full year
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Duke Okes has conducted quality management training and consulting for industry since 1985, after having spent years as a quality engineer in the automotive industry. He has helped dozens of companies achieve registration to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949, and trained thousands of internal quality auditors.
He is certified by ASQ as a CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, and has published and presented more than two dozen articles/talks on quality audits for several publications and conferences, including a series in Paton Professional's The Auditor. He is the author of Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action and Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.