- Live: February 17, 2016 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Any Time.
LENGTH: One Hour
Conducting corrective action without utilizing risk assessing tools can often result in a waste of time and resources. Failure to assess risk prior to initiating corrective action carries additional risks that undermine the integrity of the entire process. Adopting a risk-based approach to the implementation of corrective actions is consistent with the new requirements related to risk in ISO 9001:2015. The same guidance that is applied to identifying the internal and external factors that affect an organization's ability to meet its goals is easily transferable to the corrective action process. This not only facilitates the process, it augments the opportunity to identify risks at different junctures along the way.
It's appropriate to address risk at various stages in the process. There are risks related to:
- Deciding when to initiate corrective action – and when not to
- Methods used for root cause analysis
- Various facets of the corrective action plan
- Metrics used to determine effectiveness
What You Will Learn
This one-hour webinar will include:
- Pitfalls of not adequately addressing risk
- Different risks associated with each phase of corrective actions
- Factors to consider when assessing risk
- Actions to take to mitigate risk
- Records to keep for future risk-mitigation
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Denise Robitaille is the author of numerous books on various quality topics. She is an internationally recognized speaker who brings years of experience in business and industry to her work in the quality profession. Denise is an active member of the U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 176, the committee responsible for updating the ISO 9000 family of standards. She is also an Exemplar Global-certified lead assessor, an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and a fellow of ASQ.
Denise’s books include: The Corrective Action Handbook, The Management Review Handbook, The Preventive Action Handbook, Root Cause Analysis: Basic Tools and Techniques, Document Control, and Managing Supplier-Related Processes. She is a regular columnist for The Auditor newsletter and is the author of numerous articles.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.
TAG: risk-based corrective action.