- Live: November 12, 2015 @ 1:00 p.m. ET | 10:00 a.m. PT.
- On-Demand: Available on Nov. 12
LENGTH: One Hour
eAuditing still in the 21st century is not a standard auditing method. Internal auditors face reluctant regulatory and certification bodies unwilling to take on the solution of eAuditing. Someone needs to start leading the way and those that will benefit the most, the company’s internal audit programs, have been tagged to deliver on this new, innovative means for auditing. In this one-hour webinar, you'll review common mistakes in setting up virtual teams, learn five recognized steps for getting started with eAuditing, and discover additional operational benefits.
- Examine the virtual environment
- Driving forces
- Company culture challenges
- Define “Five Steps” for setting up an eAuditing structure
- Virtual teams versus eAuditing
- Five structural elements
- Minimum auditor skill base
- Define Company Benefits
- Travel versus equipment expense
- Does the audit method matter in ISO 9001:2015?
- Overall company benefits
Viewers of the LIVE
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Shauna Wilson, president of Amazon Consulting Inc., has designed and developed efficient quality management systems, effective process audits to international standards, and high-performance virtual teams. She is an IRCA-certified QMS auditor, a leading expert for the past decade in the field of online auditing, and auditing global supply chains. She has a bachelor's degree in communication, and an master's degree in instructional design and performance management technologies. Wilson published InterneTeaming.com: Tools to Create High Performance Remote Teams and eAuditing Fundamentals: Virtual Communication and Remote Auditing (ASQ Quality Press). She has presented at ASQ International Conferences since 2002 and her writings have been featured in Quality Progress, The Auditor, and ASTD's InfoLine. Shauna Wilson is the Social Responsibility Chair at 0607 Portland ASQ Section.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.