LENGTH: One hour
Organizations operate in an ever-changing environment—changes to customer needs, management, resources, staff, technology, and many other things. These changing priorities and reduced budgets can affect the success of an organization.
In today’s economic environment, organizations find themselves challenged with balancing the needs of the business while maintaining a quality management system (QMS) that adds value to the organization. Financial times are tough and many organizations often see quality as an overhead activity that can be downsized.
This one-hour webinar will focus on how to use ISO 9001 clause 5.4.2 to manage the changes an organization makes. It will also review the requirements that organizations struggle with during business change.
Key ISO 9001 Clauses
The webinar will include discussion on the following ISO 9001 clauses:
- 5.4.2, Quality Management System Planning
- 5.6, Management Review
- 6.2.2, Competence, Awareness, and Training
- 7.3, Design and Development
- 8.2.2, Internal Audits
- 8.5.2, Corrective Action
- Quality Management Principles
- Framework for Change
- ISO 9001 Requirements for Managing Change
- What it Is vs. What it is Not
- Changes and Challenges they Bring
- New Management/Leadership
- Lack of Management Commitment
- Layoffs/temporary employees
- Employee Commitment to Quality Management System
- Consolidation of Multi-Sites
- Adapting Business to New Situations
- Issues with Suppliers/Outsourcing
- New Product/Changed Requirements
- Turning Challenge into Opportunity
- Change as an opportunity to improve
- Managing the fear of change in a certified quality management system
- Questions and Answers
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
Lorri Hunt is an active member of the U. S. Technical Advisory Group to ISO Technical Committee 176. She currently serves in the key position of Chair of Task Group 9001/4, the United States group responsible for developing consensus positions related to ISO 9001 and 9004. Recognized internationally as someone who gets the job done, she has held several international positions on ISO TC176. Most recently she was appointed as the Deputy Task Group Leader to the current amendment to ISO 9001.
Lorri frequently contributes to quality publications and journals and was is the co-author of The Insiders' Guide to ISO 9001. She is a frequent speaker at conferences.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.