DATE & LOCATION
- Available as a customized course at your location
Hotel information will be posted soon.
- Two or more save $50 each
- Five or more save $100 each
Discounts are calculated automatically at checkout
LENGTH: 8 Hours
ISO 9001 has not experienced a major revision since 2000 – the turn of the century. The ISO 9001:2015 revision will bring a new structure, new concepts, and significantly changed requirements. Some of ISO 9001:2015's changes will have a profound effect on organizations' quality management systems. Understanding the nature and rationale for the changes will facilitate individuals' ability to effectively implement the changes and provide greater continuity for the organization as it migrates from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
This workshop will cover:
- New concepts and requirements – highlighted focus on:
- Risk-based thinking
- Context of the organization
- Change control
- The background and rationale for the revision
- The new high level structure and new common text
- Review of all clauses
- Discussion on added and changed requirements
- Significant terms and definitions
- Diminished and deleted requirements
- Less documentation requirements
- Move from justifiable exclusions to demonstrated applicability
- An overall review of content of the Annexes
- The revised quality management principles
- The revision path forward
- Tips for preparing for the coming revision
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered during the session
- Networking lunch and breaks
- 25% Discount on all Paton Professional books and videos ordered at the event
Denise Robitaille is a member to US TAG to ISO/TC 176, the standards developers responsible for ISO 9000 family of standards. She has been an active participant in working groups dealing with ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and the Small Business Handbook for ISO 9001. She is chair of the ASQ Quality Management Division Technical Committee on Standards and Compliance.
For almost 20 years, Denise has helped companies achieve ISO 9001 registration and derive benefit from their management systems. She is recognized internationally as a speaker and trainer, and has worked in numerous industries and government agencies.
Denise is the author of ten books and 3 e-books, including The Insiders' Guide to ISO 9001:2008, 9 Keys to Successful Audits, The Corrective Action Handbook and ISO 9004: The Key to Sustainable Success. (E-book)
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Special rates are available for groups of five or more. To qualify and register a group, please contact us by phone at 530-342-5480.
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar start date. Your registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute from your organization or transfer your registration fee to another Paton Professional course (public or online) that is scheduled within the next 12 months of the original event. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment.