- Live: August 21, 2015 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Available anytime, anywhere!
LENGTH: Two Hours
Get an Inside Look at the FDIS Version of the New ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
The wait is over. No new technical changes can be made to ISO 9001:2015 with the release of the FDIS on July 9. This webinar will provide inside information regarding upcoming changes from an instructor who has participated on the ISO 9001:2015 editing team as an expert. This webinar will focus on those key changes in ISO 9001:2015 that organizations will have to consider during their transition. It will also review a balanced approach for transition which focuses on changes to requirements and not changes in words in the standard. Key changes in requirements in the FDIS will be reviewed with tips for implementation.
After this webinar, organizations should have confidence in knowing the impact of ISO 9001:2015 to their organization.
This webinar will discuss the Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) version of ISO 9001.
The webinar will include:
- Review of design specification and scope of revision
- Keys to understanding the revision
- In-depth review of requirements with biggest impact
- Tips for implementation
- Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Commentary on what the new requirements really mean
- Extended question-and-answer period
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Lorri Hunt is a U.S. expert to the 2015 revision to ISO 9001. She has served as the international deputy task group leader to ISO 9001:2008. She has been implementing quality management systems in diverse organizations such as Honeywell, the Department of Energy, and small businesses since 1994. She is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified lead auditor.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.