- On-Demand: Available anytime, anywhere!
LENGTH: One Hour
Documentation is the virtual infrastructure that supports your organization’s processes and management. ISO 9001:2015 introduces the concept of “documented information.” This seemingly new concept puts forth language that acknowledges the varied methods we now use to encapsulate requirements and specifications. It also recognizes that the manner in which requirements are communicated can be quite fluid – reliant on technologies that were only dreamed of when the initial standard was published more than a quarter century ago.
We use documents for instruction, communication, notification, authorization, and guidance. Within them are defined the requirements for design, manufacture, process control, implementation plans, and regulatory compliance. Although the use hasn’t changed, the manner of maintaining and retaining information has.
This one-hour webinar discusses the concept of documented information in ISO 9001:2015 and its effect on an organization’s documents and records.
What You Will Learn
This one-hour webinar will include:
- The definition of “documented information”
- The evolution in technology and users that prompted the change
- The relationship between this new concept and the existing documents and records
- The diminished requirements relative to documents and records
- The benefits of the incorporation into an organization’s existing documents:
- Agility and responsiveness
- Relevance to existing and evolving practices
- Increased applicability to non-traditional documentation methods
- Improved communication of requirements
- Improved integrity of records retention methodologies
- What changes should be made in response to this shift in the concept
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Denise Robitaille is the author of numerous books on various quality topics. She is an internationally recognized speaker who brings years of experience in business and industry to her work in the quality profession. Denise is an active member of the U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 176, the committee responsible for updating the ISO 9000 family of standards. She is also an Exemplar Global-certified lead assessor, an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and a fellow of ASQ.
Denise’s books include: The Corrective Action Handbook, The Management Review Handbook, The Preventive Action Handbook, Root Cause Analysis: Basic Tools and Techniques, Document Control, and Managing Supplier-Related Processes. She is a regular columnist for The Auditor newsletter and is the author of numerous articles.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.