- Live: August 25, 2015 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Available on August 25th.
LENGTH: One Hour
ISO 9001:2015 will again raise the bar on process management. While many organizations have met the previous requirements simply by complying with the standard, the basic concept--as embodied by the plan-do-check-act cycle (PDCA) and a detailed suppliers-inputs-process-outputs-customers (SIPOC) analysis--has not been well-embedded in employee knowledge and day-to-day practice.
This webinar will present a view of the various components for any type of process, and how they are fundamental to effective implementation of a quality management system. Without this understanding, corrective action and continual improvement efforts are likely to be difficult and/or short-lived.
Implementing a quality management system (as well as other types, such as environmental, safety, and financial) has the purpose of tying all the relevant processes together so that as a whole they achieve organizational objectives related to both internal and external stakeholders. This requires effectively managing each process, as well as the whole.
- Why process management is important
- What are the components that (should) exist in any process
- How to leverage the process management perspective for organizational improvement
What You Will Learn
- Why all quality standards/guidelines/models focus on process management
- The requires activities at each stage of the PDCA cycle
- The differences between process resources & controls and objectives & metrics
- How understanding process management can energize employee engagement
- How the six quality management principles inform us
Viewers of the LIVE
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
Duke Okes has conducted quality management training & consulting for industry since 1985, after having spent years as a quality engineer in the automotive industry. In the past 10 years he has conducted more than 300 workshops on root cause analysis for organizations from the manufacturing, healthcare, laboratory and financial sectors.
He is certified by ASQ as a CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, and has published and presented more than two dozen articles/talks on quality audits for several publications and conferences, including a series in Paton Professional's The Auditor. He is the author of Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action and Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.