LENGTH: Two Hours
If you don't do data analysis daily, looking at a new batch of data can be intimidating. It's not always easy to know which tool is the right tool to quickly, easily, and accurately analyze data. This in-depth two-hour webinar presents an overview of the different data analysis tools and when you should use each one.
Just jumping into data analysis may involve a lot of backtracking and wasted effort. You need an overall plan of attack. Whether we face numeric data or idea data, we need to know the main tools we might use to design our attack.
Data analysis can be time consuming, if too many dead ends are taken. This course will help those who don’t do data analysis daily. Some of the analysis tools covered here may not be used often enough to maintain skill levels, or they may be unfamiliar to the audience.
Data Analysis Tools Presented
- Scatter diagram
- Radar chart
- Box plot
- Pareto chart
- Run chart
- 5 whys 2 How - Root Cause
- Interrelationship digraph
- Affinity diagram
- Additional resources
Key Course Objectives
- The various charts and tools are explained step by step, showing the pertinent Microsoft Excel dialog boxes
- Where to use the tool is covered
- The instructor provides a framework of knowledge to help guide the approach to data analysis
- Added considerations are included (things to watch out for on each tool)
- A questions and answer technique is used to facilitate learning
- Questions may be asked during the talk to help keep everyone on track
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
Douglas C. Wood has more 30 years' experience in industrial engineering and quality. He has saved millions of dollars at client firms and employers through his practical approach to measurement implementation. Wood is active in ASQ, serving in the past as Kansas City section chair, education chair, site committee chair for the 2003 Annual Quality Congress, and Quality Management Division (QMD) Cost of Quality technical committee chair. A senior member of ASQ, he holds two ASQ Certifications: CQE and Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.