DATE: Not Currently Scheduled. Available to be Presented at Your Location. Call for More Info.
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
LENGTH: 8 Hours
Gain the skills you need to immediately begin reaping the benefits of a well-designed and implemented corrective action program. You'll learn how to research the cause of a problem, develop a plan, execute the plan, and ensure that the plan worked. This proven methodology for addressing problems throughout an organization can help realize process improvement.
- Learn to distinguish between corrective action and related processes
- Write a clear and productive request for corrective action
- Identify stakeholders and participants in the process
- Learn how to perform root cause analysis
- Develop detailed and responsible action plans
- Determine appropriate metrics to verify effectiveness of the corrective acion
- Link corrective action back to management review
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered during the session
- Networking lunch and breaks
- Free copies of The Corrective Action Handbook and Root Cause Analysis books
- 25% Discount on all Paton Professional books and videos ordered at the event
Denise Robitaille is the author of numerous books on various quality topics. She is an internationally recognized speaker who brings years of experience in business and industry to her work in the quality profession. Denise is an active member of the U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 176, the committee responsible for updating the ISO 9000 family of standards. She is also a RABQSA-certified lead assessor, an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and a fellow of ASQ.
As the principal of Robitaille Associates she has helped numerous companies in diverse fields to achieve ISO 9001 registration and to improve their quality management systems. She has conducted training courses for thousands of individuals on such topics as corrective action, management review, auditing, document control and implementing ISO 9001.
Denise’s books include: The Corrective Action Handbook, The Management Review Handbook, The Preventive Action Handbook, Root Cause Analysis: Basic Tools and Techniques, Document Control, and Managing Supplier-Related Processes. She is a regular columnist for The Auditor newsletter and is the author of numerous articles.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Special rates are available for groups of five or more. To qualify and register a group, please contact us by phone at 530-342-5480.
CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
You may cancel your registration up to 10 business days before the seminar start date. Your registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel less than 10 business days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute from your organization or transfer your registration fee to another Paton Professional course (public or online) that is scheduled within the next 12 months of the original event. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are still responsible for payment.