- Live: September 17, 2015 @ 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT.
- On-Demand: Available Anytime!
LENGTH: One Hour
The supplier management process has undergone changes over several decades, but supplier audits are still a major component often used by many organizations as part of the process. However, it’s time to review the purposes of and processes for conducting audits in order to ensure that sufficient value is being gained.
The increase in complexity of supply chains and how that affects risk need to be taken into account when deciding whether or not to conduct supplier audits, and if so, how those audits should be carried out. This one-hour webinar reviews several potential areas in which changes should occur, including: Which suppliers to audit, what should be assessed during the audit, who should participate in the audit, and what should happen after the audit.
- Supplier reliability and risk management
- Importance of supply chain thinking
- Examples of risk factors that should be considered
- How to select supplier audit team members
- Making the follow-up beneficial to all players
What You Will Learn
- Factors beyond quality to consider
- Why your direct suppliers may not be the most important to audit
- Skills needed during the audit
- Why asking "Why?" is the first step
Viewers of the LIVE webinar receive:
- Unlimited viewing of the recorded version of this webinar for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance for each PAID participant
- Get your specific questions answered in a live Q&A session during the webinar
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
All viewers receive our exclusive money-back guarantee.
has conducted quality management training and consulting for industry since 1985, after having spent years as a quality engineer in the automotive industry. He has helped dozens of companies achieve registration to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949, and trained thousands of internal quality auditors. He is certified by ASQ as a CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, and has published and presented more than two dozen articles/talks on quality audits for several publications and conferences, including a series in Paton Professional's The Auditor
. He is the author of Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action
and Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.