LENGTH: 60 Minutes
5S has proven to be an efficient organizational method, most often used to bring order and sanity into a chaotic workplace. Over the years, the 5S tool (sort, streamline, shine, standardize and sustain) has shown itself to be an easy and versatile resource that can be employed by individuals at all levels of an organization.
In this in-depth, one-hour webinar you'll learn how to apply the same great tool to bring control and efficiency to the documentation management process.
What You Will Learn
- Sort and identify documentation
- Streamline documentation to mitigate redundancy and contradictory information
- Shine up your files by cleaning out obsolescent documents
- Standardize methods for managing revisions, structure and naming conventions
- Sustain by developing workable processes to maintain the document system
- Easy tools to identify and sort documents
- Tips on streamlining documents across the organization
- Ideas on how to corral obsolete documents and old records
- Guidance on how to manage the document control process
- Helpful hints on how to sustain the system once it's been revamped.
Viewers of the On-Demand webinar get:
- Unlimited viewing of the webinar for one full year, including any updated versions
Denise Robitaille is the author of numerous books on various quality topics. She is an internationally recognized speaker who brings years of experience in business and industry to her work in the quality profession. Denise is an active member of the U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 176, the committee responsible for updating the ISO 9000 family of standards. She is also a RABQSA-certified lead assessor, an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor, and a fellow of ASQ.
Denise’s books include: The Corrective Action Handbook, The Management Review Handbook, The Preventive Action Handbook, Root Cause Analysis: Basic Tools and Techniques, Document Control, and Managing Supplier-Related Processes. She is a regular columnist for The Auditor newsletter and is the author of numerous articles.
HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK?
After you register for this webinar, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a PDF file, which contains a link to view the session and other information. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to access the webinar.
We are so confident that you will find this webinar valuable that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, making this a risk-free investment. If you are dissatisfied with the webinar, just let us know by phone or e-mail within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar for viewers of the live webinar and within 24 hours of your purchase of the On-Demand webinar and we will issue you a full refund.